Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Highlights of my life since my last post

Since my last post I have gone home and spent time with my ADORABLE niece Brecke! Sickness and hospitals were a part of my time home but they are slowly leaving the premises. When I got back to school I couldn't go into my dorm because a water pipe burst! I was not a happy camper because 1.) it was cold! 2.) it was in the evening and I just  drove 3 hours and 3.) I had a HEAVY backpack on and a purse with my computer in it. I just wanted to get into my dorm room and plop everything down and blow my running nose. I eventually got into the dorm, THANK YOU!


I believe it was the next morning, Monday morning, as I was walking to my class in the MORNING, I slipped a couple times... but always catching myself before I completed the fall. After class I slipped some more as did other people. With the other people slipping, I didn't feel like a girl with some stupid boots on that don't have tread on them at all causing me to slip. Later that day when I was walking back from getting my Mongolian food, I FELL! There were people around and none of them asked if I was okay! RUDE! Another girl fell too like seconds after me so I didn't feel stupid. haha


School= same ole same ole. My Chemistry teacher... I like him. Ya know why? CAUSE HE ERASES EVERY. LITTLE. CHALK. MARK. OFF. THE. CHALKBOARD!!!!


This Saturday I'm going to be volunteering at an animal shelter! whoot whoot!


I gotta do homework. 



No comments:

Post a Comment